I am most pleased to report that we are expecting to host the biggest, most diverse EB-5 and international economic development industry event of summer 2011 at the IIUSA EB-5 International Investment &
Economic Development Forum in Seattle, WA on 8/11-8/12. Space is starting to fill up quickly for this first class event, with just about six weeks away until we kick off with a dinner cruise around the Seattle Harbor. So, please plan ahead and don’t delay in registering for the conference!
Already, industry leaders have stepped up to sponsor the event, leaving only a couple of more sponsorship slots available:
Expert panelists and exhibitors, representing the many disciplines that fill important niches in the industry, from all over the world will be in attendance to, including:
- American Life, Inc.
- Artisan Business Group, Inc.
- Baker Donelson
- Blue Ribbon Redevelopment Group
- Burr and Forman
- Cansine Immigration Consulting
- CMB Regional Centers
- Desjardins Trust, Inc.
- Economic Modeling Specialist, Inc.
- EB-5 Capital
- Florida Regional Center
- GrayLoeffler, LLC
- Homeier & Law, PC
- Invest U.S. Regional Center
- Jay Peak Resort
- Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer
- NES Financial
- New York City Regional Center
- New York State EB-5 Regional Center
- Oleet & Co.
- Peng & Weber
- Shengyang Go Abroad Constuling Service Center
- Tri-Cities Investment District
- Von Trapp Family Lodge
- Whatcom Opportunities Regional Center
- Wright Johnson, LLC
All attendees will leave knowing what the expert practitioners are doing to be successful in our industry. Attorneys can receive CLE credits for attending. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the afternoon seminar. We will also discuss the forthcoming EB-5 reform legislation that IIUSA continues to work on with Congress. It is now in its final stages and will likely be introduced this summer, with much to discuss. There are multiple pieces of EB-5 policy and procedure in flux right now. This event is THE way for you to take part in the industry discussion that is going on among the EB-5 professionals that make up IIUSA.
We already have some dynamite keynote speakers lined up too, including:
- Jim Kastama, WA State Senator (25th District); Chair, Economic Development, Trade & Innovation Committee; Higher Education and Workforce Development Committee; Ways & Means Committee
- Doug Ericksen, WA State Senator (42nd District); Economic Development, Trade & Innovation Committee; Higher Education and Workforce Development Committee
This promises to the THE BIGGEST EB-5 event of the summer, a place where business gets done, collective interests are identified and worked on, and industry development is furthered thanks to the interaction of industry professional committed to regulatory compliance. IIUSA is the ONLY EB-5 Regional Center Program trade association dedicated to such a mission.
We believe in the Program and its ability to spur economic development for the long term, as long as we find our areas of common interest as an industry. Come join us in Seattle and be a part of something BIG! Our country needs this Program to succeed as part of the 21st century U.S. economy.