NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle- and back-office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Their technology-enabled solutions include EB-5 and Opportunity Zone Fund administration, 1031 exchanges, and private equity fund administration services. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on their proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds while also lowering operational costs, reducing risk, and improving ROI. For more information, please visit www.nesfinancial.com.
We are seeking a Senior Software Test Engineer to provide software testing services of our proprietary products covering transactional, data integration, data warehouses and analytic systems. The candidate must have the ability to work closely with business, operations and development teams in an agile environment, must be detail oriented and will be responsible for the creation and execution of test plans and test cases. As a member of our product development team, the candidate will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of new projects from inception and shape products that serve our customers every day.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Perform all aspects of SQA testing (functional, regression, load, etc.).
- Document test findings and provide feedback on quality of software.
- Identify opportunities to automate test cases.
- Analyze and solve challenging business and technical problems.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- 4+ years’ experience in hands-on software testing
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Solid experience with test methods and tools.
- Experience with database tools and writing SQL.
- Excellent communications, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to interact with software engineers, product managers, business analysts and business users.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Understanding of SDET and how to achieve
- Experience in C# or other similar language
- Have built and maintained Automated Tests, through Selenium or other tools
- Experience working with transactional systems, data warehouses and analytics technologies.
- Experience with low-code development platforms (LCDPs), such as OutSystems.
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions, such as Looker, Tableau and Telerik.
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban.
- Extensive experience creating, maintaining and running automated test scripts and working with test-automation frameworks/tools.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence and/or other bug- and document-management platforms.
- This full-time position is in San Jose CA and is available immediately.
- The candidate must have valid permanent work authorization in the US (Green Card or US Citizenship). Employment sponsorship is not available.
- Principals only. Recruiting companies please do not respond to this job posting.