How Can You Make the Most of the Opportunity Zone Program?
Last year’s tax reform created massive incentives for holders of unrealized capital gains to put their money into so-called “Opportunity Zones” (OZs) — economically distressed census tracts across the US. This year, the nascent Opportunity Zone industry has been ramping up at breakneck pace:
- 8,700 census tracts designated Opportunity Zones, list finalized in June 2018
- Areas designated as opportunity zones make up 11% of the country
- Total available market estimated around $6 trillion
In the webinar, a panel of industry experts discussed the game-changing nature of the Opportunity Zone program for fund managers, issuers, developers, entrepreneurs, and communities. Topics covered:
- The basics of the Opportunity Zone Program
- How to set up an Opportunity Zone Fund
- Real-world case studies of OZ Funds
- And more
Who can benefit from watching the recording?
- Fund Managers
- Developers and Entrepreneurs
- Tax and Securities Attorneys
- Economists and Business Consultants
Opportunity awaits. Watch the webinar recording today.