NES Financial EVP, Reid Thomas, will be presenting at the ILW EB-5 Summit on February 28th in Los Angeles. The event, sponsored by NES Financial, is beneficial for all EB-5 stakeholders and will feature industry experts speaking on important topics.
These key topics include:
- The EB-5 Regional Center View – Structuring the Deal and Finding Investors
- Lawfully Advising on Choosing a Project
- Developing the I-924 Application
- I-526 Petitions and Source of Funds Issues
- I-829 Applications and Documenting Job Creation
- EB-5 Fund Administration
- Innovation in EB-5 – the Non-Regional Center Concept
The ILW EB-5 Summit is a great opportunity to gain more insight on EB-5 and network with other business professionals in the field. The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel and begins at approximately 8:30 A.M., so don’t forget to sign up!
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us, or comment on this post below. We look forward to hearing from you!