Our Commitment to You
Your Information Is Not for Sale
We do not and will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Information to be Collected
We collect personal information about you in the following manner:
- Applications and forms. We may collect information that you provide to us in written or web-based applications or forms. The information we collect may include your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number and date of birth, as well as details about the properties and parties involved in your exchange.
- Third-party information. We may collect information about you from information services and consumer reporting agencies and publicly recorded documents to verify your identity or creditworthiness or to better facilitate your transaction.
- Website. When you visit our website, our computer servers may use devices known as “cookies”, graphic interchange format files (GIFs), or other similar Web tools to enhance your Web experience. These tools enable us to recognize you when you return to our site, and help us provide you with a better, more personalized experience. Cookies do not, standing alone, collect personally identifiable information; they merely recognize your browser or IP address. You may set your browser to notify you when cookies are to be received and you are free to refuse them. However, refusing cookies may limit some of the functions on our Internet site.
How Your Information May be Shared
We ensure that the information we collect about you is protected and is accessed only by authorized individuals or organizations in restricted instances including, but not limited to, the following:
- Providing information to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to clients. Our employees are trained to protect privacy and are required to safeguard personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal data.
- Using another company to provide services for us, such as printing and mailing your account statements. However, companies we use for support services are not permitted to use information about our clients for their own purposes and are obligated contractually to maintain confidentiality. We limit their use of information to the specific services or tasks we have requested.
- In compliance with federal or state law. We may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities, to resolve consumer disputes, to perform credit/authentication checks or for risk control.
Protecting Your Information
Helping to safeguard you from identity theft is a priority at NES Financial. We help protect your personal information by:
- Utilizing client identification and authentication procedures before initiating transactions.
- Creating a secure transmission connection to our NES Financial website. You will see the padlock in the lower right corner of your browser’s frame indicating it is a secure site.
- Ensuring that our employees are trained to safeguard your personal information.
Accuracy Equals Better Protection
We are committed to keeping accurate, up-to-date records to help ensure the integrity of the information we maintain. If you identify an inaccuracy in this information, or you need to make a change to it, please contact us by calling 1-800-339-1031.