NES Financial has been exceptionally strong this past year, and we have continued our commitment to delivering the highest quality solutions to our customers.
As you may already know, NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient administration of highly specialized financial transactions across several sectors. Our custom solutions include EB-5 escrows, 1031 exchanges, and a wide range of fund administration services.
Last year we experienced significant growth in revenue and net income in each of the business sectors we serve.
Some business highlights include:
- Over $87 billion of 1031 exchange transactions were facilitated in 2013, a new high for our 1031 business
- In the EB-5 visa sector, NES Financial currently maintains the leading market share, providing services in escrow administration, fund administration, and immigration workflow administration
- Our EB-5 fund administration solution has been implemented by clients to service over $4 billion in capital
- On the strength of our solutions, NES Financial was selected to serve as the third party escrow administrator for the $1.15 billion fund used to settle claims between the U.S. Agriculture Department and Black Farmers
- Today, we have more assets under management and direct custodial administration than at any point in our company’s history
In addition to outstanding financial results, we continue to remain committed to setting the benchmark for security, transparency, and compliance in the industry sectors we serve. To that end, we continue to make significant investments in our technology, resources, and operational infrastructure. Consistent with prior years, NES Financial passed its annual SSAE 16 and external network vulnerability assessment and penetration tests. Also in 2013, we were selected as the 2013 EB-5 Service Provider of the Year for our complete suite of market leading EB-5 solutions. NES Financial was also recognized two years in a row by Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
We look forward to another strong year in 2014. NES Financial is on track for more than 30% revenue growth in 2014. Due to the combination of a recovering real estate market and some key new customer wins, the first quarter in our 1031 business was the strongest in company history.
In 2014, we plan to introduce several additional solutions to our overall portfolio. We already launched an additional solution to our EB-5 suite – EB-5 Immigration Workflow. This solution has been very well received by the market and is being used by EB-5 issuers to better manage the work associated with their investors throughout the immigration process.
As a company, NES Financial is committed to providing all of our customers with the highest level of service, expertise, and leading technology on a day-after-day, transaction-after-transaction basis.
What is a 1031 exchange? Find out more by downloading our 1031 Exchange Kit.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us. We look forward to hearing from you!