San Jose, CA, January 22, 2015 – NES Financial, the leading provider of escrow and fund administration solutions for the EB-5 industry, as well as the largest independent 1031 Qualified Intermediary in the country, ended 2014 with record results.
Key achievements for NES Financial in 2014 include:
- Achieving record volume of 1031 exchange funds. NES Financial successfully processed over $85B in exchange related transactions.
- Extending EB-5 market leadership position. Midyear, the company announced that it had been engaged for its 250th EB-5 project, a milestone that is unmatched in the industry.
- Unprecedented adoption of EB-5 Fund Administration and EB-5 Immigration Workflow Solutions. In early 2014, NES Financial introduced EB-5 Immigration Workflow to its existing EB-5 Solution Suite. Over two-thirds of the company’s clients are deploying these solutions.
- Launching website in China. NES Financial’s website helps educate Chinese investors on important considerations related to the management of funds when selecting an EB-5 project.
- Introducing EB-5 Medallion Award Program. This program recognizes EB-5 issuers who commit to upholding best practices by electing to use NES Financial’s EB-5 Solutions. The medallions are increasingly being recognized by investors as a possible factor to take into account when selecting investment projects.
- Completing ninth consecutive compliance examination. NES Financial voluntarily submits to undergoing an annual compliance examination. This examination is consistent with those done for regulated financial institutions such as banks. The company successfully completed its ninth consecutive examination last year.
- Industry recognition. The company was awarded the OutSystems Innovation Award for its eSTAC® technology
“As the economy continues to gain momentum, the market is embracing solutions that bring increased security, transparency, and compliance to specialized and highly-scaled financial transactions,” said Michael Halloran, NES Financial Chairman and CEO. “Again this year at our EB-5 Innovation Summit Seminar Series we will be introducing additional solutions that simplify processes for our clients and meet market demand. We look forward to continuing to work with our clients and expanding our solution set to meet their evolving needs.”
About NES Financial
NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle and back office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Our custom solutions include EB-5 administration, 1031 exchanges, and fund administration services. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on our proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds. Recognized by Artisan Business Group as the 2013 EB-5 Service Provider of the Year and by Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America two years in a row, NES Financial helps companies lower operational costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit nesfinancial.com.