“State of the Opportunity Zones Industry: Q1 2019”
Earlier this month, we hosted a “State of the Industry” webinar featuring a panel of six thought leaders from all across the Opportunity Zones space. Our panel of experts discussed the current market and regulatory conditions that are shaping the new industry, and they offered on-the-ground guidance to fund managers, service providers and investors alike.
If you missed the webinar, this is your chance to listen in!
Here’s a quick rundown of the subjects they covered:
- OZ market status report (fund creation and capitalization, types of projects, etc.)
- Presentation: OZ Fund Management: An Attorney’s Insight
- Presentation: The Community Perspective
- Presentation: Fund Setup and Management Best Practices (importance of tracking, reporting, and third-party oversight)
- Field reports from active OZ Funds