Join us at the 2016 EB-5 Innovation Summit for an exciting discussion that can transform the way you manage your EB-5 process in these changing times.
NES Financial has assembled top experts from around the EB-5 industry to provide insight into key issues for 2016, including:
- EB-5 draft legislation and what happens now
- Securities compliance and best practices for EB-5
- Raising capital faster with the right team
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear expert speakers discuss the most pressing EB-5 topics.
Dates and locations are as follows:
- Los Angeles – Feb. 4, 2016
- San Francisco – Feb. 9, 2016
- New York – Feb. 11, 2016
- Miami – Feb. 19, 2016
Featuring speakers include:
– Joe McCarthy, American Dream Fund
– Mike Mattox, Access the USA
– Ronald Fieldstone, Arnstein & Lehr
– Robert Divine, Baker Donelson
– Scott Barnhart, Barnhart Economic Services
– Larry Behar, Behar Law Group
– Ed Beshara, Beshara, P.A.
– Steven Anapoell, BridgeForth Capital
– Al Rattan, Continental Regional Center
– Nima Korpivaara, David Hirson & Partners
– Carlos Rodriguez, Jr., Driftwood Hospitality Management
– Matt Gordon, E3 Investment Group
– Ali Jahangiri, EB5investors.com
– Lauren Cohen, e-Council Inc.com
– Ronald Klasko, Klasko Compliance
And much more! Register today, space is limited.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us. We look forward to hearing from you!