“Qualified Opportunity Zones: An Economic Driver and Potential Source of Capital”
An NES Financial Webinar
Thursday, September 20 | 11 AM Pacific | Free
Unfortunately, the live webinar has passed but you may still watch and listen in to the exclusive insights about Opportunity Zones from our panel of experts.
The Opportunity Zones Webinar was held Thursday, September 20th. Register now for this one-hour webinar, and listen in as our panel of industry experts — from Sadis & Goldberg, Novogradac, JMBM, and Community Development Corporation of Oregon — covers:
- An introduction to Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Requirements to set up an OZ Fund
- Overlap of EB-5 Targeted Employment Areas and Opportunity Zones
- Modifying EB-5 projects to welcome OZ investment
Who should attend?
- Regional center operators
- Issuers and project managers
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Economists and business consultants
This webinar is free to attend, but it’s coming up quickly. Don’t miss out — register now!