“State of the Opportunity Zones Industry: Q1 2019”
An NES Financial Webinar
Wednesday, February 13 | 11 AM Pacific | Free
Our upcoming Opportunity Zones webinar promises to be a good one. Tune in this Wednesday, February 13th, and hear what the following panel of industry experts has to say:
- Ira Weinstein (CohnReznick) — What investors are looking for in a fund/project
- Clem Turner (Chiesa, Shaninian & Giantomasi) — Principles of OZ Fund management
- Steven Polivy (Akerman) — The community perspective
- Christopher Fontaine (Veterans Investing) — Field report from an active OZ Fund
- Larry Perkins (Gateway Opportunity Funds) — Field report from an active OZ Fund
- Reid Thomas (NES Financial) — OZ market status; fund setup and best practices
Each of these speakers has practical, on-the-ground knowledge of the rapidly developing Opportunity Zones industry, and will share insights to help you and your business thrive.
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring fund managers
- Developers and entrepreneurs
- Tax and securities attorneys
- Economists and business consultants
- Current and prospective OZ Fund investors
This webinar is free to attend, but it’s coming up quickly. Don’t miss out — register now!