This past month, NES Financial hosted the EB-5 Innovation Summit in cities across the country.
The events were a resounding success, with more than 500 attendees. Thank you to all who attended!
At all four events, top industry experts provided key insights to navigate changes in the EB-5 sector moving forward.
In Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Miami, panelists discussed topics including:
- Ongoing efforts to draft EB-5 reform legislation
- SEC scrutiny and securities compliance in EB-5
- EB-5 best practices and project failure case studies
- Building the right EB-5 team for a successful capital raise
- The future of EB-5 as a mainstream investment
Participants left the event with greater understanding of the many issues the EB-5 industry currently faces.
As one attendee noted, the event provided “a much clearer picture as to the issues that are at hand.”
To ensure our clients and partners are well-informed in the year to come, we will continue to cover these and other emerging topics important to the EB-5 space in our blogs, articles, events, webinars, and more.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us, or commenting on the post below. We look forward to hearing from you!