Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP is holding a seminar on Thursday, September 17, 2015 from 8:30 am – 4:45 pm at The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia exclusively for EB-5 Regional Centers and Developers interested in working with EB-5 financing. Please join us for “The Successful EB-5 Project: Development, Marketing and Compliance.” This one-day event focuses on the entire EB-5 lifecycle, and features topics such as:
- EB-5 Funding: Strategy & Considerations
- Putting Together an EB-5 Team of Professionals
- Operating a Regional Center
- Lessons from Successful Projects
- EB-5 Compliance Best Practices
- Marketing in China, India, UAE and Other Countries
- And More
The event is followed by a networking cocktail reception, at which you can “ask the experts.” Economists, Business Plan Writers, Marketing Agents, Securities and Escrow-Banking Professionals will all be on hand to answer your questions.
Space for this event is limited, so mark your calendar and watch for our registration announcement in your inbox.