Since EB-5 project success depends on maintaining compliance, and with additional regulatory requirements on the horizon, issuers must work proactively to meet their project’s needs.
Learn what makes the right compliance strategy at NES Financial’s Preparing Today for Tomorrow’s Success – Meeting EB-5 Compliance Requirements webinar, taking place July 28th at 11 am.
Requirements are expected to include:
- Project and regional center setup–Mandatory exemplar filing and project pre-approval
- Securities regulations—Service provider fee reporting
- Immigration documentation—Tracking job creation for immigration filing
- Financial reporting—Tracking fund deployment to New Commercial Enterprise and Job Creating Enterprise
- Ongoing regional center operations—Project material change filings
Space is limited, so be sure to register today!