Register today to hear leading EB-5 experts discuss options and best practices for loan administration in EB-5.
The size, scope, and reporting requirements for EB-5 investments can make loan repayment complex.
Servicing an EB-5 loan requires issuers to manage:
- Invoicing and collections tracking
- Multiple interest rates and calculations
- Interest payments and distributions
- Draw scheduling
- Statement generation to meet tracking requirements
- Waterfall calculations and reporting
Learn how to simplify this complex process at NES Financial’s upcoming webinar, Preparing for I-829 Success: Best Practices in EB-5 Loan Administration, Friday, October 16th at 11 a.m. PST (2 p.m. ET).