A Free NES Financial Webinar
Thursday, November 15, 2018 | 11am PST
Last year’s tax reform created massive incentives for holders of unrealized capital gains to put their money into so-called “Opportunity Zones” (OZs) — economically distressed census tracts across the US.
However, taxpayers can’t make these investments directly. They can make investments only in approved Opportunity Zone Funds. And, in order to realize the full tax benefit offered by the program, they must invest before the end of 2019.
What does this mean for you? If you want to start an OZ Fund, now is the time to do so!
In this free webinar, a panel of industry experts (including managers of established OZ Funds) will cover everything you need to start your first Opportunity Zone Fund. Topics to be covered:
- The basics of the Opportunity Zone program
- How to launch your first Opportunity Zone Fund
- Real-world case studies of both business-focused and real estate-focused OZ Funds
- Best practices in OZ (reporting requirements, fraud and abuse prevention, and more)
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring fund managers
- Developers and entrepreneurs
- Tax and securities attorneys
- Economists and business consultants
Opportunity awaits. Click here reserve your space now.