2015 is expected to be a year like no other for the EB-5 industry. A massive immigration reform bill is on the table, the EB-5 program is up for renewal, visa cap issues are expected to be reached early in the year, and much more. For our annual event, NES Financial has assembled top experts from around EB-5 to discuss these and other upcoming challenges.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to get ahead of the curve. Hear these expert speakers discuss the industry’s most pressing topics and trends that will help best prepare you to address the issues facing the industry in the coming year.
The seminar will be held February 26th at the Intercontinental Miami, Miami, FL from 11:30m-5:00pm.
Attend the seminar to learn about:
- The effects of retrogression and the trend toward sourcing investors from new markets
- Strategies to address constraints imposed by the rapid growth of the industry
- Solutions that address these challenges and take advantage of new opportunities
- Larry Behar, Immigrationflorida.com
- Ronald Fieldstone, Arnstein & Lehr
- Edward Beshara, Beshara P.A.
- Reid Thomas, NES Financial
- More to be announced!