IMN will be hosting its Inaugural Opportunity Zones Forum – March 12, 2019 in New York City.
This one day conference will unpack the exciting new community development program established by Congress in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
Qualified Opportunity Zones (QOZs) are designed to encourage long-term investments in low-income urban and rural communities nationwide. Naturally, there are many questions surrounding how the program will work and how commercial real estate developers, private equity firms, institutional investors and their legal & tax advisers can tap into these new tax-advantaged investments.
The forum will look to explain this new program from the following perspectives:
• Legal & Regulatory Considerations
• Tax and Accounting Implications
• Investment & Community Impact
• Deal Flow & Fund Structuring
• Market Selection & LP Relations
• Risk/Rewards & Deal Due Diligence
Leaning on IMN’s longstanding history of providing the real estate and investment management worlds with thorough, cutting-edge programs dedicated to thought leadership and business development, this conference will provide attendees with a truly unique look inside the new opportunity zones legislation, and we invite you to attend in March!
- Commercial Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Private Equity Firms
- Institutional Investors
- Family Offices & High Net Worth Individuals
- Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs)
- Fund Administrators
- Law/Accounting/Consulting Firms
- Federal, State and Local Government Entities