The EB-5 Industry Forum is the year’s premier EB-5 conference focusing on education and business development on a global scale. We are excited to welcome over 300 EB-5 industry stakeholders to forge our future during this pivotal time for the EB-5 industry.
Featured Topics to Include:
- Economic Development Finance
- Investment Immigration
- Legislative & Regulatory Policy
- Securities Law
- International Development
- Immigration Law
- Opportunity Zones/NMTC
- and More!
- EB-5 Regional Center operators
- Banks and other financial service providers
- Economic Development Organizations (EDOs)
- Foreign intermediaries/Broker-Dealers
- Business plan writers
Why You Should Attend:
- In-depth industry education and important updates on industry hot topics.
- Connect and with industry peers and potential business partners from around the globe.
- Participate in an IIUSA Committee meeting (members only)
- Support your industry trade association