Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP is holding its 3rd annual full day EB-5 seminar entitled “EB-5 at a Crossroads” on Friday, September 9, 2016 from 9:00 am – 6:30 pm at The Hub, Cira Centre in Philadelphia. This one-day seminar focuses on EB-5 Regional Centers and Developers interested in capitalizing projects with EB-5 financing.
Why Should I Attend This Seminar?
EB-5 is at a crossroads:
- New EB-5 legislation on the horizon
- New administrative compliance initiatives instituted by USCIS
- Unexpected impacts of quota backlogs
- Failed and fraudulent projects focusing new attention on EB-5 compliance protections
- Changes in customary escrow arrangements
- Redeployment of investor funds
- Important changes in the project marketing landscape
This seminar will provide the latest information on these and other cutting edge topics. In addition to our team of nationally-recognized EB-5 attorneys, we have brought together some of the top experts in the field – successful regional centers; real estate developers; securities counsel; financial and loan administration institutions; marketing consultants; due diligence and risk management consultants.
Given the increased focus of USCIS, the SEC and investors on failed and fraudulent projects, this program will have an emphasis on all aspects of compliance.