Navigating Capital Raise and Deployment Challenges in an Evolving EB-5 Market [RECORDING]
This Event Has Passed. Please Complete Form to View Recording.
The inflow of new EB-5 applicants from China fell dramatically over the past year; meanwhile, issuers must address looming redeployment and capital restructuring needs for existing projects. In this new era — which we’re calling “EB-5 2.0” — competition for investor dollars is fiercer than ever and issuers must be nimble, adaptive and creative in their approach to raising and handling project capital.
In this free webinar, a panel of EB-5 industry experts will provide a comprehensive overview of the challenges at hand as well as insights into emerging best practices. Here’s what you can expect:
- “EB-5 2.0”: What does it mean for your business?
- Emerging markets — the particular challenges of raising capital in India, Brazil and elsewhere
- Addressing the shifting priorities of today’s Chinese investor
- Marketing projects to current H-1B visa holders
- Current best practices in capital redeployment
- Capital stack restructuring needs and emerging solutions
Who should attend?
- Regional center operators
- Issuers and project managers
- Immigration and security attorneys
- Economists and business consultants
Arm your business with the latest market insights. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.
EVP & General Manager
Head and General Counsel
EB5 United and Capital United
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
Baker Tilly Capital
WW EB-5 Solutions