NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new EB-5 Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- Alaska Gold & Mining Regional Center, LLC
- American Oil Regional Center
- American Opportunities Regional Center, Inc.
- American YiYo Regional Center
- California Pacific Regional Center, Inc.
- Carolina EB-5 RTP Regional Center, LLC
- Carolina Global Regional Corporation
- Central Texas Regional Center
- Civitas Indiana Regional Center
- CMB Southeast Regional Center, LLC
- CP Southern Regional Center
- DMI Real Estate Chicago, LLC
- Encore Mississippi Regional Center
- FutureCare Regional Center of Southern California, Inc.
- Live in America – Boston Regional Center, LLC
- Live in America – New York Regional Center, LLC
- Nevada Development Fund LLC
- New York Metropolitan Regional Center
- North Carolina – East Coast RC
- Optima Arizona Regional Center, LLC
- Pangaea Regional Center, LLC
- Puget Sound RC, LLC
- Reside in America Puerto Rico, LLC
- San Francisco EB-5 Regional Center, LLC
- Southern Film Regional Center, LLC
- US EB5 New York City Regional Center
As a new EB-5 Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Escrow Account Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of escrow administration solutions for EB-5 investments provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices in escrow administration for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Let us know what you think
For more insights on NES Financial, follow us on Facebook , Twitter, and LinkedIn! NES Financial welcomes your questions and opinions. Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us here, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!