NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new EB-5 Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- America West Regional Center
- APIC Regional Center
- Ariel International Regional Center, LLC
- Carolina Global Regional Center Corporation
- EB-5 Blaine Tomorrow Regional Center
- Greater Houston Investment Center, LLC
- Greater Houston Regional Center, LLC
- Invest New Hampshire Regional Center, LLC
- LIGTT Regional Center
- Live in America – Philadelphia Regional Center LLC
- MCIG Regional Center
- NYC Mayflower Regional Center, INC
- Pacific Northwest EB-5 Regional Center
- Palm Beach Raceway LLC
- Pathway Capital Partners LLC
- Philadelphia Regional Center LLC
- Tri-State USA Regional Center
- WWUV Woodinville Regional Center
As a new EB-5 Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Escrow Account Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of escrow administration solutions for EB-5 investments provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices in escrow administration for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Let us know what you think
For more insights on NES Financial, follow us on Facebook , Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. NES Financial welcomes your questions and opinions. Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us here, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!