NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new EB-5 Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- California International Regional Center LLC
- Civitas Denver Regional Center, LLC
- Civitas Laredo Regional Center, LLC
- Civitas Miami Regional Center, LLC
- Eight Islands Regional Center, LLC
- Encore Alabama/Florida Regional Center
- Encore Louisiana Regional Center
- Greater New York Regional Center
- Gulf Coast Regional Investment Center, LLC
- Gulf Coast Regional Center, LLC
- Liberty Nebraska Regional Center, LLC
- Live in America – Northwest Regional Center, LLC
- Live in America – Texas Regional Center LLC
- San Diego Regional Investment Center, LLC
- Seattle Family Regional Center
- Sierra Air Center Development, LLC
- Southwest Kansas Regional Center
- Texas Pangaea Regional Center, LLC
- Texas Regional Center, LLC
- Urban Commons Global, LLC
- US EB5 Nevada Regional Center, LLC
- Virginia Atlantic Regional Center, LLC
- West Virginia Regional Center, LLC
- Wisconsin-Illinois EB-5 Regional Center, Inc.
As a new EB-5 Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Escrow Administration Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s Suite of Escrow Administration Solutions for EB-5 investments provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices in escrow administration for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!