NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- Ameri-Link Capital Regional Center
- American Development and Investment Regional Center
- American Greenland Regional Center
- American Investment and Immigration Center, LLC
- American Vantage Regional Center
- Appalachian EB-5 Regional Center
- Blue Ribbon Regional Center, LLC
- California Development Regional Center
- Chicago Healthcare Fund Regional Center
- Continental Americas Regional Center
- EB5 Express Regional Center
- Encore Nashville RC, LLC
- Encore S. CA RC, LLC
- Encore Wash D.C. RC, LLC
- Golden Bear Regional Center
- Gulf Coast Renewables & Redevelopment, LLC
- Iconic Caribbean EB-5, LLC
- L.A. Life Regional Center
- Lion’s Regional Center
- Nevada State EB-5 Regional Center, LLC
- Northern Illinois Regional Center
- NYUS Regional Center
- OIS-NCA LLC
- Pacific Coast Regional Center
- Robstown Improvement Development Corporation EB5 Regional Center
- Rosti Capital Regional Center
- The Z Global Corporation Regional Center
- US EB5 Florida Regional Center
- U.S. Federal Investment Immigration Fund, LLC
- USA Montana Energy Regional Center
- Utah Invest Regional Center, LLC
- Waylee Investment, LLC
- WRC EB-5 Regional Center, Inc.
- Yareton Investment Funds Regional Center
As a new EB-5 Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Escrow Account Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of escrow administration solutions for EB-5 investments provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices in escrow administration for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Let us know what you think
For more insights on NES Financial, follow us on Facebook , Twitter, and LinkedIn! NES Financial welcomes your questions and opinions. Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us here, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!