NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- Advantage America New York Regional Center, LLC
- American Liberty Regional Center
- American Sun Regional Center
- Coastal Carolina Regional Center
- Dream Harbor Regional Center
- Florida EB-5 Regional Center
- Gateway to the Midwest Investment Center
- Global Investment Consulting, Inc.
- Gulf States Regional Center
- Michigan Renaissance Regional Center
- Mid Atlantic EB5 Regional Center, LLC
- New Jersey EB-5 Regional Center
- Seattle Regional Center
- South East Los Angeles Regional Center
- Southern California Investment Center
- Texas Regional Fortune Center
- Three Streams Mid-Atlantic Regional Center
- U.S. Immigration Fund N-Y
- Washington State Regional Center
As a new Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Escrow Account Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of EB-5 escrow administration solutions provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices in escrow administration for Regional Centers.
If you like this post, get more information on NES Financial’s EB-5 solutions by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Let us know what you think
For more insights on NES Financial, follow us on Facebook , Twitter, and LinkedIn! NES Financial welcomes your questions and opinions. Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us here, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!