NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new EB-5 Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- American Bridge Seattle Regional Center, LLC
- American Builders Regional Center
- American California Regional Center
- Birch North Carolina Regional Center
- EB-5 South Florida Regional Center
- Global City Regional Center, LLC
- Global Investment Regional Center
- Great Ocean Regional Center
- Houston EB-5 Regional Center
- Illinois Valley Regional Center
- Midwest EB-5 Regional Center, LLC
- New Orleans & Gulf Coast Regional Center, LLC
- North America Wind Power LLC
- North County EB-5 Regional Center, LLC
- NYC Metro Regional Center, LLC
- Related New York City Metro Regional Center, LLC
- Southern States Regional Center
- U.S. Golden Pacific Regional Center, LLC
- Valley Inception Regional Center
- West Washington United, LLC
As a new EB-5 Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s Suite of Escrow Administration Solutions for EB-5 investments provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices in escrow administration for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!