- American Lending Center Colorado Regional Center, LLC
- American Lending Center Virginia Regional Center, LLC
- Benefield California Regional Center, LLC
- Deictic Investment Group
- George Washington Immigration Group, LLC
- HS Regional Center, LLC
- Huana Group, Inc.
- New Genesis Golf South Regional Center, LLC
- San Diego EB-5 Regional Center
- Onefire Healthcare Services, LLC
- Texas Capital Advisors Regional Center
- Texas First Regional Center
- Texas Regional Investment Center
- TriHaven Investment Group Southern California
- West Bridge Regional Center, LLC
- Western Energy Regional Center
To keep your EB-5 Regional Center designation for 2019, you must file a Form I-924A (Annual Certification of Regional Center) with the USCIS by December 29. The consequence for non-compliance is the issuance of a Notice of Intent to Terminate your Regional Center — and, ultimately, the loss of your designation and participation in the Regional Center program. Over the last ten years, more than one-third of Regional Centers that lost their status did so because of failure to file Form I-924A.
New EB-5 Regional Centers as of July 2016, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our Intelligent EB-5 Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of Solutions for EB-5 investments provides the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us. We look forward to hearing from you!