- 1 America Regional Center (California)
- AHRC PA, LLC (Pennsylvania)
- American Ace Development Regional Center, LLC (Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania)
- American East Coast Regional Center, LLC (Connecticut, New Jersey, New York)
- American Fortune Regional Center, LLC (Texas)
- City by City EB-5 Regional Center PR USA, LLC (Puerto Rico)
- Fairhaven Capital Advisors American Samoa Regional Center Corp. (American Samoa)
- Florida Opportunities Regional Center LLC (Florida)
- Genesis Regional Center, LLC (California)
- Gulf Coast SW Regional Center, LLC (Florida)
- Hawaiian Opportunities Regional Center, LLC (Hawaii)
- LA Yucaipa Regional Center, LLC (California)
- MZH Capital Partners, Inc. (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania)
- Montana Real Estate EB-5 Regional Center, LLC (Montana)
- Paradise City Funding Regional Center, LLC (Connecticut, New Jersey, New York)
- Pocono EB-5 Regional Center LLC (New Jersey)
- Related California Regional Center (California): www.relatedusa.com
- Related Chicago Metro Regional Center (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin): www.relatedusa.com
- Related Florida Regional Center (Florida): www.relatedusa.com
- SRC LA, LLC (California)
- South Carolina Global Regional Center (South Carolina)
- United Land RC LLC (Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania)
- Vegas Regional Center, LLC (California)
- Wealth Global Regional Center, LLC (Connecticut, New Jersey, New York)
- Inkstone States Regional Center LLC (Washington): www.inkstone-capital.com
- Noblemen Regional Center (Washington)
- Wasatch Front Regional Center, LLC (Utah)
To keep your EB-5 Regional Center designation for 2019, you must file a Form I-924A (Annual Certification of Regional Center) with the USCIS by December 29. The consequence for non-compliance is the issuance of a Notice of Intent to Terminate your Regional Center — and, ultimately, the loss of your designation and participation in the Regional Center program. Over the last ten years, more than one-third of Regional Centers that lost their status did so because of failure to file Form I-924A.
New Regional Centers as of November 2017, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our Intelligent EB-5 Solutions. The NES Financial solution suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of solutions for EB-5 investments provides the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us! We look forward to hearing from you!