NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- Auric Ventures International Regional Center (Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania): www.eb5rc.org
- Formosa Gardens Regional Center, LLC (Florida)
- Greystone EB5 Northwest RC (Oregon, Washington): www.greystoneeb5.com
- Greystone EB5 West RC LLC (California, Nevada): www.greystoneeb5.com
- K-Stone LLC (Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania)
- LD Capital SE Regional Center, LLC (Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee): ldcbtusa.com/regional-centers/
- Midwest Investment Fund, LLC (Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio)
- My Life California and Nevada, LLC (California, Nevada)
- Pan Enterprises Regional Center (California)
- Seattle Tacoma Area Regional Center, LLC (Washington)
- Strategic Capital Regional Center, LLC (Connecticut, New Jersey, New York)
- Te-Enterprise LLC (Texas)
- Texas Expanse, LLC (Texas)
- Utah Global Investments, LLC (Utah): utahglobalinvestments.com
As new Regional Centers, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our Intelligent EB-5 Solutions.
The NES Financial solution suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of solutions for EB-5 investments provides the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us! We look forward to hearing from you!