NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- Allstates QSR Regional Center, LLC (Connecticut, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania)
- American Dream Group, LLC Regional Center (Washington)
- Art District Los Angeles Regional Center, LLC (California)
- Beresford Regional Center (California)
- Best Tire Center Regional Center, LLC (Texas)
- BridgeForth Southeastern Regional Center, LLC (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee)
- Gateway South Florida Regional Center, LLC (Florida)
- Keystone Great Lakes Regional Center, LLC: www.keystoneeb5.com (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
- Retail Equity Partners Regional Center Texas, LLC (Texas)
- U.S. Immigration Fund – CA, LLC (California)
- Xocolatl Xperience Regional Center, Inc. (Florida)
- Zhielo, LLC (Florida)
As new Regional Centers, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our Intelligent EB-5 Solutions.
The NES Financial solution suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of solutions for EB-5 investments provides the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us! We look forward to hearing from you!