NES Financial would like to congratulate the following new EB-5 Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- American Altin Regional Center
- American Everglow Regional Center
- AmericaNow – Philadelphia Metro Regional Center, LLC
- Birch Capital Richmond Virginia Regional Center
- Citizens Regional Center of Florida
- Civitas – El Paso
- Civitas – New York
- Columbia Willamette Investment, LLC
- EB5 Visa Fund LLC
- Encore Colorado RC, LLC
- Gateway Secured Regional Center, LLC
- GW Bridge Fort Lee Regional Center
- Live in America – Connecticut Regional Center
- MCFI Georgia
- New York Goldwater Regional Center, LLC
- Rancon Regional Center
- Rock Hill Regional Center LLC
- SZNW Regional Center
- Texas Golden Pacific, LLC
As a new EB-5 Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of solutions for EB-5 investments provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!