NES Financial would like to congratulate the following EB-5 Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- AAA Florida Senior Living Regional Center, LLC
- American Ambition Regional Center Chicago, LLC
- American Pathway Regional Center, LLC
- Civitas Atlanta Regional Center
- EB5 Capital California Regional Center
- Encore Boston RC, LLC
- Florida East Coast Regional Center, LLC
- Golden California Regional Center, LLC
- Gotham City Regional Center, LLC
- L Global Regional Center, LLC
- Live in America – Arizona Regional Center, LLC
- Live in America – Washington, D.C./Baltimore Regional Center, LLC
- New England Federal Regional Center
- New Jersey Center for Foreign Investment, LLC
- New York Tri-State Regional Center, LLC
- Spring Hill Homes LP Regional Center
- State of Michigan EB-5 Regional Center, LLC
- U.S. Immigration Fund – New Jersey
- Woodmont Regional Center, LLC
As a new EB-5 Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of solutions for EB-5 investments provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!