NES Financial would like to congratulate the following EB-5 Regional Centers on their USCIS approval:
- American Dream Fund San Francisco Regional Center, LLC
- American NW Regional Center, LLC
- Arkansas Regional Economic Development Center, LLC
- Caribbean USA Economic Development Regional Center
- Carolina States Regional Center, LLC
- Charter Square Regional Center
- Chicagoland Foreign Investment Group Regional Center
- Cloudseed International Fund, LLC
- CMB Pennsylvania Regional Center, LLC
- Empire State Regional Center
- Encore New York/New Jersey Regional Center, LLC
- Golden State Regional Center
- Green Energy Partners Central Wisconsin Regional Center, LP
- New England Center for Business Development
- New World Regional Center, Inc.
- Prime Regional Center, LLC
- San Diego Regional Center, LLC
- SOBE EB5 Regional Center, LLC
- US Access Florida Regional Center, LLC
As a new EB-5 Regional Center, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our EB-5 Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of solutions for EB-5 investments provide the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us, or comment on this post below! We look forward to hearing from you!