- Ameri-Link Midwest Regional Center (Illinois, Indiana)
- Ameri-Link Ohio Regional Center, LLC (Ohio)
- American Equity Fund Texas, LLC (Texas)
- BC Central Florida Regional Center LLC (Florida)
- Brilliant EB-5 Regional Center, LLC (Nevada)
- FCA South Carolina Regional Center, LLC (South Carolina): www.fcaeb5.com
- Los Angeles International Regional Center, LLC (California)
- Mayaguez Regional Center, LLC (Puerto Rico)
- National EB-5 Wealth Center, LLC (Texas): www.eb5wealthcenter.com
- Southern California EB-5 Fund, LLC (California)
- York Resources RC Funding, LLC (Connecticut, New Jersey, New York)
To keep your EB-5 Regional Center designation for 2019, you must file a Form I-924A (Annual Certification of Regional Center) with the USCIS by December 29. The consequence for non-compliance is the issuance of a Notice of Intent to Terminate your Regional Center — and, ultimately, the loss of your designation and participation in the Regional Center program. Over the last ten years, more than one-third of Regional Centers that lost their status did so because of failure to file Form I-924A.
New Regional Centers as of January 2019, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our Intelligent EB-5 Solutions. The NES Financial solution suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of solutions for EB-5 investments provides the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us! We look forward to hearing from you!