- American Immigration Group – NYRC
- American Lending Center Georgia, LLC
- Central Western Regional Center LLC
- Chicago First Regional Center Inc
- EB5 Capital – Oregon Regional Center
- EB5 Capital – Texas Regional Center
- EB5 Group New York Regional Center, LLC
- EB5 Land Regional Center
- LCR Atlantic Gulf Regional Center
- New Empire EB-5 Regional Center, LLC
- Seattle Pacific Area Regional Center, LLC
- Southern California EB-5 Regional Center, LLC
- Texas Coast Regional Center Corporation
To keep your EB-5 Regional Center designation for 2019, you must file a Form I-924A (Annual Certification of Regional Center) with the USCIS by December 29. The consequence for non-compliance is the issuance of a Notice of Intent to Terminate your Regional Center — and, ultimately, the loss of your designation and participation in the Regional Center program. Over the last ten years, more than one-third of Regional Centers that lost their status did so because of failure to file Form I-924A.
New EB-5 Regional Centers as of January 2016, it’s important to put the right team and processes in place before taking your projects to the market. That’s why many Regional Centers choose our Intelligent EB-5 Solutions. The NES Financial product suite streamlines the management of investor funds and reduces the administrative burden for Regional Centers, allowing you to focus on raising capital and generating new jobs. NES Financial’s suite of Solutions for EB-5 investments provides the highest level of funds security, transactional transparency, and compliance for you and your investors.
Learn more about best practices for Regional Centers.
What is EB-5? Find out more by downloading our EB-5 Solution Kit.
Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us. We look forward to hearing from you!