REPORTS TO: Director of DevOps
NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle and back office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Our custom solutions include EB-5 escrows, 1031 exchanges, and fund administration transactions. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on our proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds. Recognized by Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. NES Financial helps companies lower operational costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit nesfinancial.com.
We are seeking a Software QA Analyst to provide software testing services of our proprietary products covering transactional, data integration, data warehouses and analytic systems. The candidate must have the ability to work closely with business, operations and development teams in an agile environment, must be detail oriented and will be responsible for the creation and execution of test plans and test cases. As a member of our product development team, the candidate will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of new projects from inception and shape products that serve our customers every day.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute test plans and test cases.
- Collaborate with software engineers and product managers to ensure thorough test coverage.
- Perform all aspects of SQA testing (functional, regression, load, etc.).
- Document test findings and provide feedback on quality of software.
- Identify opportunities to automate test cases.
- Analyze and solve challenging business and technical problems.
- 2+ years’ experience in hands-on software quality assurance testing or engineering.
- Solid experience with test methods and tools.
- Working knowledge of database tools and writing SQL scripts.
- Excellent communications, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to interact with software engineers, product managers, business analysts and business users.
- Ability to adapt to time-critical deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- QA certification (CSTE, CSQA or equivalent).
- Experience working with transactional systems, data warehouses and analytics technologies.
- Experience with low-code development platforms (LCDPs), such as OutSystems.
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions, such as Looker, Tableau and Telerik.
- Experience with business-, process- and data integration technologies and processes, such as Informatica, SnapLogic and webMethods Integration.
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience creating, maintaining and running automated test scripts and working with test-automation frameworks/tools.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence and/or other bug- and document-management platforms.
- This full-time position is in San Jose CA and is available immediately.
- The candidate must have valid permanent work authorization in the US (Green Card or US Citizenship). Employment sponsorship is not available.
- Principals only. Recruiting companies please do not respond to this job posting.