NES FINANCIAL CORPORATION
Marketing Events Specialist
NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle- and back-office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Their technology-enabled solutions include EB-5 and Opportunity Zone Fund administration, 1031 exchanges, and private equity fund administration services. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on their proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds while also lowering operational costs, reducing risk, and improving ROI. For more information, please visit www.nesfinancial.com.
The marketing events specialist will be primarily responsible for providing strategy, planning, and tactical support for all our trade shows and events that enhance our brand value, generate leads, and develop industry relationships. You are also responsible for tracking event performance metrics and marketing costs. In addition, you will help coordinate our customer recognition program.
Event management – Work with marketing leadership to establish event objectives, evaluate new show/event opportunities, manage all event logistics and measure event ROI.
- Drive all event planning process, manage and coordinate sales and marketing requirements through all phases: pre, during and post events
- Work cross functionally to coordinate all marketing events
- Research, identify and implement opportunities for events.
- Plan, secure, coordinate, organize and arrange all facets of the event, including cost projections and vendor negotiations
- Hands-on packing/organizing of materials, prep and coordination of shipping and receiving materials
- Book and coordinate venue and accommodations
- Coordinate staffing requirements and staff briefings
- Manage post event details, include lead distribution and ROI of the event
Budget Tracking – On-going tracking and reporting of marketing expenditures against budget
- Track and report of event marketing key performance indicators
- Identify opportunities for optimization within overall project execution process
EB-5 Customer Recognition Program
- Coordinate and implement customer recognition program – proactively reach out to clients when they meet criteria for the program
- Track all customer recognition activity in Salesforce
- Work with vendors to produce and sent out recognition plaque to clients
- Provide program reporting and analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, specializing in marketing or business, preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in event coordination or marketing program
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with a marketing automation system, including Salesforce. Eloqua and Ready Talk a plus
- Results-driven person with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative work style
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude, embrace everything and anything involved in putting on a successful event
- Ability to travel approximately 20% within U.S.
- Location: Downtown San Jose
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org