NES FINANCIAL CORPORATION
Social Media Specialist
NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle- and back-office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Their technology-enabled solutions include EB-5 and Opportunity Zone Fund administration, 1031 exchanges, and private equity fund administration services. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on their proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds while also lowering operational costs, reducing risk, and improving ROI. For more information, please visit www.nesfinancial.com.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating, managing, and executing compelling, brand-worthy content for social media and blogs. This role will develop the social media strategy and execution of the social marketing programs and content across the various lines of business. Strong mix of creative, project management, and analytical skills and understand social media platforms and measurement.
Primary Duties Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and monitor the company’s content and social media strategy, resulting in increased online presence and reinforce brand awareness
- Create and implement a social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Write, develop and strategize content production and scheduling
- Develop, write and post content including blogs, social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Continuously improve content by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- 2+ years of relevant content marketing, demand generation or social media experience highly desired
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations preferred
- Demonstrable social networking experience (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent writing and editing skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Results-driven person with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Highly collaborative work style
- Location: Downtown San Jose
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com