Founded in 2005, NES Financial is a leading Silicon Valley based Fund Administrator with offices in San Jose, California, Rockland, Massachusetts and New York City. NES Financial serves Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate and other private funds, providing fund accounting, treasury, and investor services.
NES Financial has developed solutions that combine technology, services and expertise to help banks and corporations efficiently administer specialized financial transactions, including 1031 Exchanges and EB-5 solutions. Repeatedly recognized by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, NES Financial delivers end-to-end solutions that help companies lower administrative costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit www.nesfinancial.com.
Prospect and cultivate new business opportunities and grow existing accounts in an inside sales capacity to achieve sales goals and objectives in the 1031 business. Responsible for lead generation and qualifying sales on a national basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow-up on leads from various sources, including marketing campaigns, events, seminars, conferences & trade shows, and qualify for business potential
- Conduct outbound calls to targeted prospects to identify and develop quality leads to help company meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Participate in campaign development initiatives, including target prospect list creation, messaging and other functions as may be required on occasion
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales, involving cold calling.
- College degree in marketing, business, finance or economics preferred
- Enthusiastic, high energy and confident ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Results driven person with strong problem-solving, time management and analytical skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills as well as excellent telephone presence
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position, located in San Jose, CA office