NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle- and back-office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Their technology-enabled solutions include EB-5 and Opportunity Zone Fund administration, 1031 exchanges, and private equity fund administration services. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on their proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds while also lowering operational costs, reducing risk, and improving ROI. For more information, please visit www.nesfinancial.com.
Prospect and cultivate new business opportunities and grow existing accounts in an inside sales capacity to achieve sales goals and objectives in the 1031 and Opportunity Zone’s business. Responsible for lead generation and qualifying sales on a national basis. Be part of a small and growing Sales team and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
- Follow-up on leads from various sources, including marketing campaigns, events, seminars, conferences & trade shows, and qualify for business potential
- Conduct outbound calls to targeted prospects to identify and develop quality leads to help company meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Participate in campaign development initiatives, including target prospect list creation, messaging and other functions as may be required on occasion
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales, involving cold calling.
- College degree in marketing, business, finance or economics preferred
- Enthusiastic, high energy and confident ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Results driven person with strong problem-solving, time management and analytical skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills as well as excellent telephone presence
Location: San Jose, California
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org