SENIOR FUND ADMINISTRATOR
NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle and back office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Our custom solutions include EB-5 escrows, 1031 exchanges, and fund administration transactions. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on our proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds. Recognized by Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. NES Financial helps companies lower operational costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit nesfinancial.com.
NES Financial is a global administrator for Private Equity funds and enjoying a sustained period of growth, across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our growing market position. This senior fund accounting position has responsibility for day-to-day accounting and reporting for Private Equity clients.
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting for private equity and real estate funds
- Processes general ledger activity for investor-level, fund-level, and investment-level transactions
- Handles daily cash activity, wire transfers and bank reconciliations
- Prepares quarterly accounting packages, including partner allocations
- Prepares US GAAP financial statements and partner capital statements
- Ensures fund waterfall and management fee calculations are interpreted in accordance with relevant fund operating documents, e.g. LP or LLC agreements
- Prepares investor capital call and distribution notices
- Assists external auditors during year-end audits
- Interacts with clients on day-to-day matters as well as on ad-hoc queries
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions, both internal and external.
- Perform other duties as required
- Private equity experience, ideally 2+ years, for this role.
- College degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential) highly desired
- Proficiency in MS Office. Strong Excel expertise
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and analytical
Location: Rockland, Maryland
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com