NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle and back office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Our custom solutions include EB-5 escrows, 1031 exchanges, and fund administration transactions. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on our proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds. Recognized by Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. NES Financial helps companies lower operational costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit nesfinancial.com.
NES Financial is a global administrator for Private Equity and Real Estate funds and is enjoying a sustained period of growth across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our growing market position. This fund administration manager position has responsibility for day-to-day accounting and reporting for Private Equity and Real Estate clients.
- Supervises a team of fund administrators and senior fund administrators who are responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting for private equity and real estate funds
- Manages internal workflow and plans and allocates staff to meet client deadlines
- Reviews general ledger activity for investor-level, fund-level, and investment-level transactions
- Reviews daily cash activity, wire transfers and bank reconciliations
- Reviews quarterly accounting packages, including partner allocations
- Reviews US GAAP financial statements and partner capital statements
- Participates in the audit planning process and assists external auditors during year-end audits
- Manages client relationships on day-to-day matters as well as on ad-hoc queries
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions, both internal and external.
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Private equity experience, ideally 4+ years, for this role.
- College degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential) highly desired
- Proficiency in MS Office. Strong Excel expertise
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and analytical
Location: San Jose, CA