“Qualified Opportunity Zones: An Economic Driver and Potential Source of Capital”
An NES Financial Webinar
Thursday, September 20 | 11 AM Pacific | Free
It’s almost time! The Opportunity Zones Webinar will be held this Thursday, September 20th. Register now for this one-hour webinar, and listen in as our panel of industry experts — from Sadis & Goldberg, Novogradac, JMBM, and Community Development Corporation of Oregon — covers:
- An introduction to Opportunity Zones
- Requirements to set up an OZ Fund
- Overlap of EB-5 Targeted Employment Areas and Opportunity Zones
- Modifying EB-5 projects to welcome OZ investment
Who should attend?
- Regional center operators
- Issuers and project managers
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Economists and business consultants
This webinar is free to attend, but it’s coming up quickly. Don’t miss out — register now!