Use the QI with the Most Expertise to Maximize Your Tax Benefits
NES Financial is the nation’s leading qualified intermediary, having conducted more exchanges for Fortune 500 companies than any other QI. For over 25 years, top companies have looked to NES Financial for their 1031 exchange needs because of unparalleled expertise, flexibility, and purpose built technology, enabling the company to provide the industry’s highest levels of security, transparency, and compliance.
Unique in the industry, NES Financial has in-house 1031 experts who are leaders in their professions. The general counsel developed significant 1031 guidance while at the IRS National Office, and the NES Financial in-house attorneys and Client Services team offer decades of experience providing QI services. NES Financial provides solutions for every type of exchange with all types of property, including real estate, automotive fleets, equipment, aircraft, oil & gas, art, and intangibles. NES Financial is a leader in program exchanges, where 50 state coverage as well as complex entity and cash flow structures are frequent requirements.
Downloadour 1031 Solution Kit today!
NES Financial’s Best Practices Maximize Security, Transparency, and Compliance
As an industry leading qualified intermediary, NES Financial has continuously raised the bar for the highest standards of security, transparency, and compliance in the QI industry by:
- Pioneering the current qualified intermediary industry standards
- Lobbying in Congress for stricter qualified intermediary regulation
- Creating a suite of best practices for our 1031 exchange services
NES Financial combines its best practices with annual SSAE 16 evaluations and 1031 exchange purpose built eSTAC® technology, which processes over $85 billion annually.
NES Financial 1031 Exchange Solutions
The company’s depth of expertise enables it to provide the widest array of 1031 Exchange Solutions available – with a customized solution sure to meet your needs.
- 1031 forward exchanges. The most frequently used type of 1031 exchange because of their versatility and ease and speed of implementation
- 1031 reverse exchanges. Used where the exchanger needs to acquire or use its replacement property before it can sell its relinquished property or where the exchanger wants to construct or improve its replacement property before acquiring it
- 1031 program exchanges. Typically used by companies who lease a large volume of equipment and frequently upgrade their portfolio by selling their off-lease equipment and purchasing new equipment to lease
- 1031 specialty exchanges. Whether oil & gas, aircraft, art, FCC spectrum, livestock, or business-for-business exchanges to name a few, NES Financial provides the broadest range of 1031 exchange solutions in the country
Choose NES Financial to help you structure a smart solution that best meets your business needs. Contact or call 1.800.339.1031 today.