SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Founded in 2005, NES Financial is a leading Silicon Valley based Fund Administrator with offices in San Jose, California, Rockland, Massachusetts and New York City. NES Financial serves Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate and other private funds, providing fund accounting, treasury, and investor services.
NES Financial has developed solutions that combine technology, services and expertise to help banks and corporations efficiently administer specialized financial transactions, including 1031 Exchanges and EB-5 solutions. Repeatedly recognized by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, NES Financial delivers end-to-end solutions that help companies lower administrative costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit www.nesf.com.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients in understanding the clients’ needs and administering the appropriate procedures and processes in a timely, accurately and professional manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Trust and Escrow/Fund Administration:
- Maintain relationships with Trust and Escrow clients with the highest level of client service
- Coordinate with banking partners and clients to open trust and escrow accounts
- Identify and understand pertinent provisions in agreements which state the requirements and documentation required by trust or escrow agent in order to process receipts and disbursements and establish subaccounts
- Ensure Trust and Escrow clients are properly administered from escrow inception through completion of contractual requirements
- Responsible for timely and accurate client billing – generate invoice requests to Accounting using Salesforce
- Create desk procedures specific to Trust and Escrow clients
- Data entry
- Update Salesforce opportunity stage: invoice status and other pertinent information to accurately reflect current status of various aspects of opportunity
- Respond to client inquiries with accuracy, whenever possible
- Direct inquiries to appropriate NESF employee
General Administrative Support:
- Provide back-up administrative support when needed, including reception duties (answer phones and greet visitors(, mail processing, Federal Express shipping, incoming check processing, etc. and kitchen (San Jose office).
- Banking or financial services experience required
- Fund administration experience highly desired
- Trust & escrow knowledge and experience highly desired
- Minimum 3 years of client service experience required
- Experience working closely with legal and financial documents
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Power Point
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Ability to timely work under pressure and/or with deadlines throughout the day
- Team player and professionalism
- Ability to learn and utilize several computer applications.
- Excellent organizational skills