ASSOCIATE INVESTOR SERVICES
Founded in 2005, NES Financial is a leading Silicon Valley based Fund Administrator with offices in San Jose, California, Rockland, Massachusetts and New York City. NES Financial serves Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate and other private funds, providing fund accounting, treasury, and investor services.
NES Financial has developed solutions that combine technology, services and expertise to help banks and corporations efficiently administer specialized financial transactions, including 1031 Exchanges and EB-5 solutions. Repeatedly recognized by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, NES Financial delivers end-to-end solutions that help companies lower administrative costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit www.nesf.com.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to Fund Administration clients in a rapidly growing investor relations team supporting, Private Equity and Real Estate Funds; understanding the clients’ needs and administering the appropriate procedures and processes in a timely, accurately and professional manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
– Serve as primary point of contact for clients to handle information requests, account maintenance, website use and deliver quality services to ensure client satisfaction
– Work with both Hedge Funds and Private Equity firms in an Investors Relations capacity
– Processing and reporting investor transactions including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers and the associated money movement
– Processing capital calls and distributions
– Knowledge of financial transactions – hedge funds, private equity, real estate investments
– Reviewing due diligence documents for fund investors
– Liaise with management in reviewing AML/KYC of Investors
– Liaise with Treasury in confirming cash activity and preparing confirmations for investor delivery
– Data entry
– Supporting persistent review and amendment of process and procedures related to Investor Services
– Participate in regular technology and information reviews, identify potential changes and enhancements, and recommend alternatives for implementation.
– Daily interaction with clients and internal groups via email, telephone and live chat
– Provide reliable problem/issue resolution services to clients
– Banking or financial services experience a plus
– Private Equity Fund administration experience highly desired
– Minimum 1 year of investor services experience required either in a 3rd party administrator or directly at a fund managers
– Strong familiarity with fund offering memorandums
– Strong skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Power Point
– Basic understanding of accounting
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Strong attention to detail, self-motivated and able to multi-task
– Ability to timely work under pressure and/or with deadlines throughout the day
– Team player and professionalism
– Ability to learn and utilize new and propriety computer applications.
– Excellent organizational skills