BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Founded in 2005, NES Financial is a leading Silicon Valley based Fund Administrator with offices in San Jose, California, Rockland, Massachusetts and New York City. NES Financial serves Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate and other private funds, providing fund accounting, treasury, and investor services.
NES Financial has developed solutions that combine technology, services and expertise to help banks and corporations efficiently administer specialized financial transactions, including 1031 Exchanges and EB-5 solutions. Repeatedly recognized by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, NES Financial delivers end-to-end solutions that help companies lower administrative costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit www.nesf.com.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business aptitude aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Private Equity Sales organization as a Business Development Representative. NES Financial offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. In this position, you will be prospecting and cultivating new business opportunities and growing existing accounts on a national basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Follow-up on leads from various sources, including marketing campaigns, events, seminars, conferences & trade shows, and qualify for business potential
– Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
– Conduct outbound calls to targeted prospects to identify and develop quality leads to help company meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals
– Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in customer relationship management (CRM) system
– Participate in campaign development initiatives, including target prospect list creation, messaging and other functions as may be required on occasion
– Recent college degree in marketing, business, finance or economics preferred
– 1-2 years’ experience in sales highly desired
– Inside sales experience a plus
– Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
– CRM experience a plus
– Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
– Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
– Enthusiastic, high energy and confident ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
– Results driven person with strong problem-solving, time management and analytical skills
– Must have excellent verbal and written skills as well as excellent telephone presence
– Full-time, Monday through Friday position, located in our San Jose office
– Contract opportunity with possibility for direct hire